2011 Manhart MH1 Biturbo
Friday, September 23rd 2011Led by the engine tuning icon, Günter Manhart, will offer from now on a completely remodelled BMW 1-Series M Coupe. The Manhart MH1 Biturbo stands out with its standard consistent increase in power to 415 hp, which catapults it directly into the same league as the M3 Coupé and the Porsche 997 Carrera GTS. The in-house sports exhaust system, including down pipes and stainless steel silencers, ensures not only a few extra horsepower, but also an aggressive sound.
For the interior of the MH1 Coupé, the experts form Geilenkirchen offer sports performance seats in the front and an Alcantara rear seat at the back, both enhanced with red stitching.
- MHR full carbon fibre front splitter 1,990 Euro
- MHR full carbon rear diffuser 1,820 Euro
- MHR coilover suspension 2,580 Euro
- MHR Concave One forged wheels in 9×20 and 10.5×20 with 245 and 295 tyres, Complete set 7,499 Euro
- Performance improvement up to 415 hp 3,900 Euro
- MHR stainless steel silencers 1,890 Euro
- Down pipes 799 Euro
- MHR complete exhaust system 3,799 Euro
- MHR performance seats 2,522 Euro
- Decoration panel 399 Euro
All other information including prices and delivery costs can be obtained from: www.manhart-racing.de